Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Earn from A.W.Surveys


A.W. Surveys is a site where you write your feedback about sites and earn money for it. When I first saw the site, I decided to try it out, and found out to my delight that I actually got $27 in just 5 minutes! I thought, this was the easiest thing ever, and there was even a monthly $500 contest. Until I ran out of surveys to do.
I figured maybe they would give me more tomorrow, or the day after. After a month, they only gave me a $1 survey every month, and the minimum payout is $75, to which they subtract a $25 fee. So then I started referring people. I needed almost 40 people just to cash out, and A.W. Surveys stated in the FAQ that $75 was no problem to get to! No problem indeed!
After reaching my payout minimum, I waited 5 days as they instructed, but never got my payment. What’s worse is that one day, they changed my stats and said I never redeemed my cash and 12 of my referrals were gone! I started searching about A.W. Surveys on Google and I found out that many people have been scammed from this site also. Few people have been paid, and probably have only been paid to keep the site up. I am now more aware of the scam sites online now. It can be hard to tell whether a site is legit or fake. Just remember, sometimes, things can be way too good to be true.

Create a Free Account Here

0 comments:

Google

 

Earning Spot Copyright © 2009